Friday, November 25, 2011

new christmas schedule


Lately, I'm really starting to feel crunched. I'm trying to get Christmas gifts together, decorate the house, get all of my Christmas baking done, plus all of my usual chores (the bathroom can't stay dirty forever and I would really like to go for my usual walk every day without feeling guilty about it -- or about not doing it), so obviously, something has to slide and that would be the blog.

I've decided to cut my posts back to one or two updates per week until Christmas is over. I think that would really ease my tension. 

Thanks for understanding!

4 comments:

Deborah said...

):

but completely understand. My blog slides a lot. I'm really enjoying your calender and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas. My daughter and I have some big new blog plans so I will keep you posted (pun not really intended but there you go!)

btw, what kind of camera do you use?

Laeli said...

It'll be nice to read about all the fun stuff you're getting up to. You've inspired me to start baking too!

GALaxy said...

TCFO: Sounds really interesting! I can't wait to see what you guys hatch up (since you're both so creative and artistically inclined). I use the Sony NEX-5. It functions like an SLR but it's designed with the ease of a point-and-shoot. I realized that for what I'm doing, I needed a good camera, but I didn't need a really advanced camera. Plus this one has tutorials built right in so it felt a little less overwhelming than some of the more professional cameras available.

Lael: I'm doing a little baking this year but not as much as I've done before (although now I have an order for some cookies packaged for gifts so...I guess I'll be doing more than I bargained for!). I'll have a little cookie recipe up soon!

Deborah said...

that's interesting about your camera - it takes such beautiful and professional photographs. I really like the photo of the week and also the food shots are always amazing and delectable looking!